Are you a passionate leader looking to make disciples of Jesus Christ and advance the mission of His Church in the setting of a growing and expanding local church? As a member of our team, you’ll care for numbers of our church family, partner with a motivated staff and lay leader team, and have impact that reaches far beyond the local church.
ABOUT MISSION CHURCH
At Mission Church we are passionate about making disciples who are loved and sent to the glory of God.
Our obedience to this mission is the foundation of every Mission Church ministry. From worship services to Children’s, Student, and Adult Ministries, Small Groups, Biblical Soul Care, and more, our chief aim is to make authentic disciples of Christ who are committed to the mission of the church, to maturity, ministry and multiplication. As a church, we want to be about these pursuits: Fervent Prayer, Biblical Preaching, Passionate Worship, Purposeful Disciple-Making and Care, Courageous Evangelism, and Strategic Church-Planting and Networking.
The primary focus of this position is to provide administrative support to the Pastor of Congregational Life for small groups at Mission Church and the SoulCare ministry by scheduling meetings, ordering materials, organizing trainings, and maintaining data. Additionally, this role will support the Director of Connections by scheduling Hospitality Teams and maintaining attendance information.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- General administrative support for Small Group ministry
- Administrative support for the SoulCare ministry
- Administrative support for the Director of Connections
WHO’S RIGHT FOR THIS JOB?
- Leader with servant attitude
- Passion to equip volunteers
- Problem solver
- Desire to implement vision
- Self-disciplined with attention to detail
SKILLS CRUCIAL TO THIS JOB
- Efficient time management skills
- Good people skills
- Able to understand and adhere to confidentiality policy as it pertains to SoulCare ministry
- Minimum basic working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Minimum basic working knowledge and experience with Mac OS and productivity is helpful, but not required
- Personal and growing relationship with Jesus
- Strong understanding of the mission of Mission Church
- Must be a member of Mission Church or become a member upon employment along with participation in a small group
- Must adhere to the Mission Church Gospel & Discipleship Statement
- Must be over 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license
Please complete and send an application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Mission Church, Attn: Christina Lott, 651 Lampeter Road, Lancaster PA 17602.