Are you a passionate leader looking to mobilize people and resources to make disciples of Jesus Christ and advance the mission of His Church in the setting of a growing and expanding local church? As a member of our team, you’ll have direct ministry to numbers of volunteers, partnership with a motivated staff team, and impact that reaches far beyond the local church.
ABOUT MISSION CHURCH
At Mission Church we are passionate about making disciples who are loved and sent to the glory of God.
Our obedience to this mission is the foundation of every Mission Church ministry. From worship services to Children’s, Student, and Adult Ministries, Small Groups, Biblical Soul Care, and more, our chief aim is to make authentic disciples of Christ who are committed to the mission of the church, to maturity, ministry, and multiplication. As a church, we want to be about these pursuits: Fervent Prayer, Biblical Preaching, Passionate Worship, Purposeful Disciple-Making, Courageous Evangelism, and Strategic Church-Planting.
Our 70,000 sq. ft. Lancaster location on 13 acres provides ample space for our nearly 1,000 weekly worshippers, while our Myerstown location serves nearly 150 each week.
The primary focus of this position should be given to housekeeping and general cleanliness of the Myerstown campus building.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Miscellaneous administration
WHO’S RIGHT FOR THIS JOB?
- Leader with servant attitude
- Self-disciplined with attention to detail
- Problem solver
SKILLS CRUCIAL TO THIS JOB
- Minimum basic working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Efficient time management skills
- Good people skills
- Is knowledgeable about proper chemical handling and cleaning techniques
- Personal and growing relationship with Jesus
- Strong understanding of the mission of Mission Church
- Must be a member of Mission Church or become a member upon employment
- Must adhere to the Mission Church Lancaster statement of faith and constitution
- Must be able to routinely carry, lift, and move at least 30 lbs
- Must be able to work with basic cleaning supplies
- Must be able to work on ladders
- Must be over 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate the needs of the church
- Willing to travel to other campuses
Please complete and send an application and resume to email@example.com
or mail to Mission Church, Attn: Brian Bitler, 651 Lampeter Road, Lancaster PA 17602.
Please include contact information for three references: a pastor/ministry leader reference, a professional reference, and a non-family, character witness.
Apply for this Position