2019 END OF YEAR UPDATE
You are Loved and
You are Sent…
To the Glory of God
These three statements have brought focus to the mission of our church.
As a result of God’s infinite mercy and love, we are made complete in Him. As a result, we have something to offer this world in need around us – the Gospel. And we do all this to the glory of God.
In 2019, God provided growth and transformation in each ministry of our church… from Mission Kids, to Mission Students, to discipleship, to worship, and through the faithful preaching of God’s word. God has kept us on the move.
Speaking of on the move, here is a short video update from Pastor Jerry.
So, as we come to the end of the year, it’s good to look back and see what God has done. It’s good for us to be reminded and consider our stewardship of our time, talent, and treasure. If you want help connecting to Mission Church in a deeper way, please don’t hesitate to ask for help. We’d love to talk with you about new or additional ways to be involved.
We are so thankful for those who have been faithful financially. As you consider end of year giving, here are a few details to be aware of in order for your gifts to be tax deductible in 2019.
- Gifts mailed to the office at 651 Lampeter Road, Lancaster, PA 17602 must be postmarked by 12/31/19.
- Online gifts may be given until 11:59 PM on 12/31/19 at mission-church.com/give
- If you give through your bank’s bill pay service, please initiate the gift prior to 12/24/19 to ensure that it arrives in a timely manner.
- For information on giving gifts of stocks, bonds, life insurance, or through your will, please contact me at email@example.com or at the church office at 717.393.9600.
- Just a reminder, that as of January 1, 2020, all myHarvest giving accounts will no longer function. Instructions for transitioning to Mission Church online giving (Subsplash) have been sent to those still needing to transition.
- A 2019 giving statement will be sent to you in January.
We are passionate about building His church together, one life at a time, and could not be more grateful for your partnership in fulfilling the mission.
You are loved and appreciated,
Pastor Ed Bley
Pastor of Congregational Life