The Video Track allows you to capture fun and engaging videos, edit them adding your own creative style, and learn the fundamentals of live production!
IN THE VIDEO TRACK YOU WILL:
- Get hands-on experience with some kickin’ cameras (including a drone!) and use iPads and iMovie to edit your very own video.
- Learn the basics of story-telling and how to make your project compelling, fun, and creative.
- Learn the basics of capturing audio and video, lighting, editing, organizing, adding backgrounds, soundtracks, titles, special effects, and how to output your video and share it with your friends and family.
- Get training in live event video production and get a chance to help produce the Camp Rock Showcase on Sunday, July 28!
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- You must have completed grades 2-7 to be a part of this track.
- You should wear your Camp Rock T-shirt each evening (you will receive a T-shirt on the first day of camp).
- You won’t need any supplies or prior experience for this track; just bring your creativity, a great attitude, and your great ideas!
We are super excited to produce something great with you this summer!
GET READY TO ROCK!