Are you a passionate leader looking to make disciples of Jesus Christ and advance the mission of His Church in the setting of a growing and expanding local church? As a member of our team, you’ll care for numbers of our church family, partner with a motivated staff and lay leader team, and have impact that reaches far beyond the local church.
ABOUT MISSION CHURCH
At Mission Church we are passionate about making disciples who are loved and sent to the glory of God.
Our obedience to this mission is the foundation of every Mission Church ministry. From worship services to Children’s, Student, and Adult Ministries, Small Groups, Biblical Soul Care, and more, our chief aim is to make authentic disciples of Christ who are committed to the mission of the church, to maturity, ministry and multiplication. As a church, we want to be about these pursuits: Fervent Prayer, Biblical Preaching, Passionate Worship, Purposeful Disciple-Making and Care, Courageous Evangelism, and Strategic Church-Planting and Networking.
To grasp and fulfill our mission by implementing a consistent brand by planning and providing timely and engaging communication representing the activities, initiatives, and desires of leadership using digital, print, physical, and other mediums.
WHO’S RIGHT FOR THIS JOB?
- Leader with servant attitude
- Problem solver
- Desire to implement vision
- Adaptable collaborator
- Self-disciplined with attention to detail
SKILLS CRUCIAL TO THIS JOB
- Efficient time management skills
- Able to understand and adhere to confidentiality policy
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, WordPress
- Minimum basic working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, or Apple equivalent
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors of Fine Arts in Graphic Design or related field (preferred)
- Two years experience in design and communication (preferred)
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work in office, full-time
- Personal and growing relationship with Jesus
- Strong understanding of the mission of Mission Church
- Must be a member of Mission Church or become a member upon employment along with participation in a small group
- Must adhere to the Mission Church Gospel & Discipleship Statement
- Must be over 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license
Please complete and send an application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Mission Church, Attn: Christina Lott, 651 Lampeter Road, Lancaster PA 17602.