As of Sunday, June 26, you are now able to check your children in at one of our self check-in stations in the Mission Kids Check-In area. This means you no longer need to pre-register for Sunday morning! There are two ways to check-in your kids:
- AT A SELF CHECK-IN STATION
There are several iPads in our Check-In area. You’ll simply search for your family by entering your phone number. This will pull up your family record and list the classroom where your child(ren) will be going to. Check in each of your children and labels will print when you finish.
- THROUGH THE MISSION CHURCH APP
You may also choose to use your Mission Church app. Use the Mobile Check-In feature found under the Sunday Resources tab. You will check in each child to their corresponding event. This will give you a barcode that you can then scan at our express check-in iPad when you arrive to print your labels.
Here are a couple of important notes about self check-in:
- If your child is staying for both the 9:00 & 11:00 AM services, you will need to check them in to both services when you arrive.
- If you are checking in any child that is not yours, please see a check-in volunteer at the desk, even if it’s a child that regularly attends Mission Church.
- The room listed for your child to check in to is based on their age / grade. Kids will continue to be assigned to classrooms based on the age / grade of the school year that was just completed until the end of August. If you think our record is incorrect, please let us know.
- If you check in your child and then choose not to send them to class (i.e. you take them to the adult worship service instead), please let us know so we can be sure to maintain accurate attendance records.
- Please don’t allow your children to check themselves in. Only adults or older siblings (Grades 6-12) should use the check-in kiosks.
- Please escort your kids to their classrooms. Our volunteers would love to meet the parents of the kids they are caring for!
We will have check in volunteers available to help you as we make this transition. And of course, feel free to reach out Jamie Lovern or Rachael Martin with any questions you might have.